Re: [LUG] New firefox video problems

On 22/11/17 23:28, Julian Hall wrote:
On 22/11/17 23:06, Keith Abraham wrote:
On 22/11/17 08:33, Tom via list wrote:
How do I stop flash and other videos autoplaying?

Tom te tom te tom

I believe its put about:config in the url and then media.autoplay.enabled set to false. But these days it's normal to use the NoScript or ublock extensions.

Keith

I think the about:config advice is best Keith.. for all I know - I've not checked - the extensions are among those broken in v. 57. Your about: config solution is more robust.

Julian

I can vouch that Noscript and ublock are now compatible with Firefox 57. I'm using them myself.

Keith