Re: [LUG] Netgear Router

On 09/11/17 17:48, Simon Waters wrote:
Pragmatically the only issue with factory reset is you need the ISP settings, which depending on
ISP can include a username and password. If you havenât got your router password I bet you
havenât noted those down either. Iâd check with ISP first, or use a spare router first so
you know they work.

Also get a password manager...

I already have a password manager,but I had not included the router settings on it. Sigh. Thanks for the tip, I will contact my ISP for any advice first.

Neil