Re: [LUG] bluetooth

On 19 September 2017 at 08:53, Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the sympathy. I had not thought of looking for other methods. One problem could be that the phone with the photos on it is not a smart phone. So no wifi. Which is the reason I looked at bluetooth. My other, older phone is a smart phone, but that one does not have the photos on it. As I said, typical,

Ah, that's a shame.Â

Last-ditch attempt to save your sanity: If the photos are on a micro-sd, can you pull that and put it into a card reader on your computer?