[LUG] Bluetooth Headphones

I am considering getting some bluetooth headphones (over ear) to use with my mini laptop. (It does have bluetooth installed.) I do not want to spend very much, because I don't expect to use them very often, and it won't be to listen to music. Mainly it will be to stop annoying anyone else in the room while listening to something on the computer. Plus it will avoid using up a USB port. Although, my desktop and my main laptop also have bluetooth installed, it will be mainly for the mini laptop in use downstairs.

I have had a look around the internet, and as usual have finished up more confused than ever. I have very little experience with bluetooth, so any help/suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Neil