Re: [LUG] Bluetooth Headphones

Cheap and recommended don't really work for headsets. I'd usually say Logitech for
cheap headphones, but I'm not sure they support Bluetooth at prices below the H800.
That said I like the H800 set I have.

Also not seen sensible support for multiple Bluetooth devices at once, so expect it
to pair with the laptop and any other use you can get is a bonus or frustration.
Things like the H800, or Jabra, attempt to support other devices via dongles but you
largely end up manually switching or messing about to make it work.

None of them played nicely with Jessie without me editing deep config files (sigh X).