Re: [LUG] Computer Controlled Lighting

I'm guessing you could modify the sense hat code to make a driver for your own mega version of the sense hat or some of the other offerings that are available.
How 'amazing' and long term is this for? You can get DMX controlled lights that can even be driven by Midi which leaves the option of driving lights from openscore via musescore or possibly audio-> midi converters. You can get matrix arrays of LEDs - or just common anode blocks all of which would be easily controlled from a Pi - you may need a slightly more powerful machine to drive it but there's a million things to plagiarise from.
Viva open source!
Oh - careful when driving leds 'digitally' - you can reset every TV in the street and consider epileptics!
Tom te tom te tom