Re: [LUG] Debian 9 reinstall. UEFI stuckness

I'd decided the board was old enough to replace in any case.
I provided an existing SSD.
I might yet stick a different drive in...

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 at 17:40 mr meowski <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/08/17 07:34, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> The corpse is in the workshop for reanimation, with a new board, RAM*
> and CPU to replace the 2011 set. Most of the rest has been replaced
> previously.
>
> The CPU is a new AMD with 6 cores.
>
> I'm hopeful.
>
> Meanwhile I'm running services on the little quiet HP microserver I
> sourced here a while back, and noting that I feel the need...for speed!

Did they diagnose the previous fault in the end?

Don't forget to spec a NVME system drive to boot from either, you'll
really regret it if you don't...

Cheers