Re: [LUG] Debian 9 reinstall. UEFI stuckness

Ran for years on each pair of sticks.Â

The old ones now in it suffices to install, set up, use, get configuration how I want it ...

Not booting to hard drive, but running ok on the CD today. I suppose I need memtest on a CD?

What parts of a PC can go bad in a way that slowly kills memory sticks?
The PSU is relatively new...