Re: [LUG] nhs cyber attack

On 12/05/17 17:41, daniel Phillips wrote:
Will this malware remove all patient details and personal information?
Quite a worrying scenario!!  I assume information is backed up...should
have switched to Linux, I feel along time ago.

I did notice on the bbc site that all the affected computers all ran some version of Windows. Although if linux was a larger target I guess there would be more folk writing ransonware for it.

I certainly agree, it is very worrying. I wonder how the government will respond?

cheers
roly :-)