Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 17/04/17 08:35, Neil via list wrote:
> On 16/04/17 20:41, mr meowski wrote:
>>
>> Hey, don't go setting yourself up for failure here :]
>>
>> It's going to be a walk in the park when you actually do this. First
>> grab a copy of your official motherboard manual from here:
>>
>> ftp://europe.asrock.com/Manual/Z170%20Extreme4.pdf
>>

> I have cut the rest of the message, but I have printed out the relevant
> parts, which I will study carefully first. So wish me luck,

Go for it chief! We're on standby.

I looked for a video on youtube for the exact steps required but whilst
there are countless generic CMOS reset videos and plenty of
unboxing/reviews for your exact part there doesn't seem to be
specifically what we want: a video of someone CMOS resetting an Asrock
Z170. Never mind!

Once you've actually done this you'll wonder what all the fuss was
about, I promise.

Cheers