[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Gemini PDA
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Gemini PDA
- From: Roland Tarver via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:02:00 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:References:To; bh=c4i3i8KZAB9ONtgyanHrgno40SFWijtmSdGlSwU0ksM=; b=ZehkXdXpDoWTQytIk9q+xpnL+8/lVEQbfdah1ZF9iYs4bo7/QDaEEayAcn0gFMwb9QAn5Gyp6KfkZgeyzXiMlZV0uVq1QI6Tpn0ud64jsjSU3ZY+AbgeqDbBoBq9DkWyzpXiNrm+wWrp2ZhpSVkQ40kwZRxKiAaX7Y4dmQrvUus=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:references:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4v9PZDBL+O0KWogIgVV/M1WbozL4nkcObbnoLA+TWPw=; b=rjcsVyFoU+QFwUilmznoM11BZuKodbw92o8VCeixI4kk4Y5TIieZQFsDdJcj6tq/RQ j9QIfYcJ3mtGSp3g0gFYFKWr/XuVU3xTQX8tTecvrUizwv/f67TRhvb1u/JMJhM9Cy0W ivjuUjH15iH1uzkThPlDDu9zqaqieVRViRug++07HfN1JGuiBpioINPx4pWm1jJBFF9h W5q7iTOAQhNKfxMQofavKZuqRL8d9JxgtORiSBaEeoWLhUUYvAK46qHXAyp4OGEGsps5 wNj8ySDxfLa9PhdqfqsPXj6DsL1UIIB/MM3EeWZpr22VsbpNzn9DQtc6GAv0w+t18OB9 aTsg==
On 11/03/17 13:42, Tom via list wrote:
On 01/03/17 12:42, Roland Tarver via list wrote:
Its up to 221% of its target with a month to go! This could cause the
embarrassment of it being made in sufficient qty on the first run to
be a lot cheaper than the $349!
If anyone here was thinking of taking a punt on one of these then I
suggest you do it very soon. They had 39% of funding target roughly
this time yesterday. Today they have 91% (@1240). It will be done in
the next few hours I imagine.
Cheers roly :-)
Tom te tom te tom
HA! Typical! I am, however, obviously pleased its got the funds they wanted.
Are you gonna grab one?
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG