Re: [LUG] Mapping sites

I echo Trevor's words - contribute to the map as well.Â

I've been doing that for about half a decade, with lots and lots of edits and tracks. When I walk somewhere or ride a bike - I like to explore and I use OSM mapping on my gpsr, so sometimes encounter errors or missing roads, and it's very satisfying to be able to add those, using my own tracks as a reference, knowing I'm improving the mapping for others - and myself in the future!