Re: [LUG] ! million cores - but not by March

$99 = Â80, but I can't see them over here for <Â150!

A bit of a random(ish) question, but has anyone tried password cracking on these
little things?

I changed my ISP to Zen and received a Zyxel VDSL router, which has undocumented
user accounts on it which cannot be changed via the WebGUI - so I'm trying to find
out what these are. (They're not any of the normal ones)

So, I've had John the Ripper running on an old PC for ooooh about a month now, but
it's really just a way of heating my office over the winter rather than making any
progress :)

It appears that the software works:
https://blogs.sequoiainc.com/parallella-board-password-cracking/

But, I have no real-world info on whether parallel computing really benefits
password cracking...

Steve