Re: [LUG] List Changes

On 17/02/2017 14:19, Brad Rogers via list wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:53:03 +0000
> Eion MacDonald via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Eion,
>
>> Unfortunately anyone on BT as an ISP 'piggy backs' on Yahoo! email as in
>
> BT xferred away from yahoo a few years ago.
>
> {time passes}
>
> Yes, found it;
>
> https://home.bt.com/pages/email/index2.html
>
> Started migration in 2014.

20170217 2056 GMT second message.
Regret Migration Failed.
Stopped about one third way through.
MANY problems on own BT site.
Many of us are still on BT/Yahoo!

See attachment PNG screen shot as at today. [Attachment deleted due
message length; see text quote below]
(I very rarely use webmail as all emails on Thunderbird but both sending
and receiving servers are Yahoo. I followed the 'transfer' vividly it
was always next month but never happened.)

Text quote of log on BT email page
from URL https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

BT ID or Email address
Password

Show

Forgotten password?

Keep me logged in Check this box to stay logged in to your BT email on
this computer

By logging in I agree that cookies may be set on my browser. Learn more

Email security
Help
Log in to BT Yahoo Mail

If you receive a message asking you to change your password, it's
important you do so.
unquote

NOTE ending Log in to BT Yahoo Mail!

--