Re: [LUG] pcdos boot to linux

a)not all usb works the same way, not some modern ones need power and have logic
chips in front of the storage (should be transparent but iâve had issue with +4GB
travellers)â

b) for some main boards youâll need to use a cheap < 2GB usb.  (assume use something
really small like 128Gb) as it will only see a fat16 partition as a usb boot.  (this
is the most likely issue)