Re: [LUG] Climate Tools to simplify the Command Line

Also if commands are tedious to type master shell auto-completion and history.

It's so rare I type a whole (non-trivial) command line from scratch, and I use the
command line a lot...

Debian use to comments out the best auto-complete features in bash... it knows your
command options, it knows your file and folder names, it knows package names, what's
left to type? Let me know you can extend it too...