[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Climate Tools to simplify the Command Line
- To: Devon/Cornwall GNU LUG <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Climate Tools to simplify the Command Line
- From: Gordon Henderson via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 06:48:55 +0000 (GMT)
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Distribution: world
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:References:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:To:Date; bh=5OzIR0IrDvl/OxKLqTnqALY2KKVHw73GxkYLkfq3WCU=; b=jyMuVXy4aLiuvsDoSPSxx+QjHrAD2pANoF/7nCmaAzHm9PkfMB7OpsXMuDHsc1FuC/fVI1IXBajnLaQQDG72fgMBMOXd5luayN9Tn3t+nlE+1STgWnOO7oo8pDVjGN8pfqO6oQxOeaHov4+yTva7u/mPVn6oS8Ivv9J05DQCXRg=;
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Richard Brown via list wrote:
From their website:
Sometimes it gets a bit tedious having to type out various commands into a
terminal, and they're easy to forget if you only use them now and again.
Thankfully there are some tools that help simplify many common commands,
which is especially handy for light users or beginners.
All it appers to be doing is replacing one set of commands with another.
So when you do get round to learning the proper commands, you'e had to
learn stuff twice.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG