Re: [LUG] Follow up to the upgrades thread

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017, Neil via list wrote:

What I would like please, is suggestions for replacing writer. I don't need anything complicated, the most would be some tables. So if anyone has any suggestions please? Oh, not abiword, I don't get on with that one at all.

LaTeX.

Easy for me to say though - I've been using it for over 25 years now....

The biggest issue with that is the very first document you make. After that you just use it as a template.

Gordon