[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Follow up to the upgrades thread
- To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Follow up to the upgrades thread
- From: Joseph Bennie via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:20:18 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jay@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Content-id: <8D6C87B9565032449E9D97D388BC635B@eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com>
- Content-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Date:To; bh=hQadsmf8ffu+UJsNUyRqjbqm6phLs7QBHMv19fjD0QE=; b=Ld+7hBu/gVDLdj6QglMl2qrP4+M9WB/KpGsjpzTc0mDsWt9jBtol0GfW9F6r2ZiwB9doJDECyoyFuvR5DPuS+NcmEOq2UCN4AkWV/rWYW48RQltN1WDLebd0QJGvqI2ghLo5Grc2T83qqFyUx/1QZIijmVJJnSqZiQe6194hlKo=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lincore.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-lincore-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=o0mkpNw1v2QQvPZK44kOK9cAGlkrIeiinC+3lzHRZMA=; b=WVrkKb+CVH6qE9XamgveaXL8VHuKa/2bw58LYLPOTqznkebaCm539X22DR9sqAXQJzgAE9h522KixBLeE3xdKbQnFHsW9DiwF9kHqEY/vjXWiWcrA8kDR0nmsi8B/ww74ZdoOuejPxihBq1OsQ/sSXi1EoEqkwHgMsd41exjES8=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSgWzbbqNm7rTQyUmIxA0B9hzQRqFd2tCA
- Thread-topic: [LUG] Follow up to the upgrades thread
> On 7 Feb 2017, at 18:05, Neil via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought I had better put this on a new thread.. My reason for asking about
> upgrades previously was my confusion about upgrading libreoffice. I have had a lot
> of help, for which many thanks.
> I have been thinking about this, and it has occurred to me that there may be a
> simpler way, for me at least.
> I do use libreoffice, but only writer and calc. Perhaps that is overkill. I could
> perhaps use a couple of stand alone packages instead. In the past I have use the
> gnumeric spreadsheet which,for me, would be fine. My spreadsheets are not
> complicated at all, nothing fancy, so that should be OK. So I have downloaded it
> and will look at using it instead of calc.
> What I would like please, is suggestions for replacing writer. I don't need
> anything complicated, the most would be some tables. So if anyone has any
> suggestions please? Oh, not abiword, I don't get on with that one at all.
> Thanks for any help, again. And this time I will remember, my distro is Xubuntu
> 16.04 LTS.
> The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
> FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG