Re: [LUG] apt-get errors (Was: Re: Upgrades)

On 07/02/17 13:49, Julian Hall via list wrote:
Hi All,

On the subject of apt-get, fairly often I get errors whizz past but unless anything is fundamentally broken I tend not to worry. Now it's in my mind though, I just ran apt-get upgrade and - as it quite common - had the error 'Warning: No support for locale: en_GB.utf8'. Why would that be? Clearly as I'm in GB it does work so I don't understand the point of the warning.

Kind regards,

Julian
It might not be anything to do with apt problems. It might genuinely be a locale issue. Take a look at: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Locale and have a fiddle...