[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] All Four
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] All Four
- From: Adam Ainsworth via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:02:10 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:Date:Mime-Version; bh=QAqdMUleJc0+GkMVkSUTpI65SjsT/HNJuyy4wv5zmC8=; b=wApK0sZ63nhz773KJESlVGYlOYtoJhZTv1kXx8AArdU9qdIJU6Xn0n2QEDUM2WKAhJ0ltBsuuqIz3oriktS86GRToevdlwsZ1J3kEWDbzvNNzh0KotMEIu7c8N77aHlaw8A8f8T3tP6C3ITyXxeNdkhDmJgP7lhycU4u1GvWSB4=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=gGQ8hqHbR21PHs1q3ktayRGyIw4da9lhkKjAluXc6ys=; b=KeZKx86+SEUiaz0w1PUmb3FpF/rgDNH20hCBg9cXm+Nj3G3xOXxkS90Bd81v3f3l9v F9L1OeqT/RiocqWl2DsIM2CNSdcmpadrtVFDJCg5fG2aO75bTxT37XZ1dd7JjtBHDw8j zSdEaObWFEOokxKVmT3PYoZqlB4YDroNe9nRls3kSWpN8C9oAz9ZxRTuczh2+Zsp2g+B K1AQr4KuD8Me4sypQUr/8f1n6F4SNnNnjYo30/hYrcAFYXBUeYgucTSWgeraWbdhmKyJ dkKJFHQaJYETHeFUAOulsxbB9cmkZk6JkUFKR0syoNiej5/JYHZ2LtKiuMuQ16buVg9k xzsA==
You can Chromecast it, you can probably pick up a dongle for about Â15 and they are
> On 25 Jan 2017, at 21:58, Neil via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Came across this for the first time. There is a new drama on channel 4 called
> Case. It looked interesting, but when I checked further it said that the first
> episode is on the normal TV channel, but the rest of it could be found on All Four.
> Eventually I found out that this is a sort of C4 version of BBC iPlayer. I suppose
> I could set this up and it would work, but ....
> is there any way to watch this on the normal television set? I have no wish to
> watch this on my desk top computer, and most certainly not on my laptop. And, if
> so, is it something that will work in Linux?
> We do have a smart TV, but I can't find any reference to this, though BBC iPlayer
> is there, and I use it quite a lot.
> The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
> FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG