[LUG] All Four

Came across this for the first time. There is a new drama on channel 4 called Case. It looked interesting, but when I checked further it said that the first episode is on the normal TV channel, but the rest of it could be found on All Four.

Eventually I found out that this is a sort of C4 version of BBC iPlayer. I suppose I could set this up and it would work, but ....

is there any way to watch this on the normal television set? I have no wish to watch this on my desk top computer, and most certainly not on my laptop. And, if so, is it something that will work in Linux?

We do have a smart TV, but I can't find any reference to this, though BBC iPlayer is there, and I use it quite a lot.

Thanks

Neil