[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] meeting time and directions
- To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] meeting time and directions
- From: Joseph Bennie via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:06:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jay@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Content-language: en-GB
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Date:To; bh=Hi48MtJKJTZCAbZQrOoG+viiMrWH8OoZj5GEiQmNTQg=; b=KFx9xCzHfBgxryxMQN4iPub9tKfPdLvaml4+wLJcn6iMbH+6qNMlipRkX5b3EpMJzWKHZrYLTSYk03j+HIqA9TxCckHjPW4zevJmOaiYq1DxzBlJ9Z70+o96e1dDqzk1+eYwmfTZgEkpy8bbqJhmHbqB7uiZTvP7Ga7FZFD5lfI=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lincore.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-lincore-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=EDeJYMYHqqzUzCexkpV4D1dZnsNzDSzMdlKTCuiwycY=; b=VwRMTyEBKuhTS1DbjHzhuK2vAL5O2AIfmN3hK3tx6xEGmfBj2z15MORpxxM0eAcKm44rOlxx7/ajC9VPR0er+RnMHREnfPxazIuNC3YacbvA/3ZcGJvbV/nE1jmB4Ge/uqb3/GjyXhim6iw9bfNXEF4vLkaNrFcwLU5jfLsNjxo=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSc8PTWhEpTBzbGUiS6Dn+Pi1wLaFCrjAAgAAEwACAAAG+3w==
- Thread-topic: [LUG] meeting time and directions
ok thanks - unfortunatly in the last few mins my plan had to change . sty wong be
there after all :(
Sent from my iPhone
> On 21 Jan 2017, at 10:01, Paul Sutton via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> These details are pasted from the website blog
> It is no longer maintained i don't have time, I ask again for a
> volunteer (not me) to just login once a month and update when the next
> meetings are taking place, same time / place every month.
> On this does anyone maintain our twitter or facebook accounts, no idea
> on what the details are but again we need a volunteer to just keep an
> eye on items and make sure things get posted.
>> On 21/01/17 09:43, Paul Sutton via list wrote:
>>> On 21/01/17 08:53, Joseph Bennie via list wrote:
>>> as its my first dclug meeting could someone post arrival /end time and postcode
>>> of the location .
>>> thx j
>> Which meeting are you referring to?
>> Plymouth or the tech jam (which doubles up as a lug meet.
> The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
> FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG