Re: [LUG] meeting time and directions

These details are pasted from the website blog

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/upcoming-events-nov-dec-2016/

It is no longer maintained  i don't have time, I ask again for a
volunteer (not me) to just login once a month and update when the next
meetings are taking place,  same time / place every month.

On this does anyone maintain our twitter or facebook accounts,   no idea
on what the details are but again we need a volunteer to just keep an
eye on items  and make sure things get posted.

Paul