[LUG] Text Messaging

Hi All

I run a youth group and one of the principle ways of communicating is through text messaging. Although the list is small it is growing and we are thinking of developing it for our cluster of churches. However, it would be easier if it could be managed through one interface.Â

Does anyone know of a web based text messaging system that sends messages via phone numbers rather than the free offers that seem to send using email please?

Thanks

Rich
--
Kind Regards