Re: [LUG] Recipes of Ubuntu

I am confused here

Are you now running Lubuntu or are you running linux mint - cinnamon or
are you trying to install cinnamon DE on to Lubuntu,  ?

Mint just works for the most part,  and there is a additional drivers
application that will enable / disable any 3rd party drivers that are
non free.  This is handy if say for example the video drivers start
causing issues you can install different drivers,

a good reason to have openssh-server enabled means if there are issues
you can ssh in with X forwarding (read man page on how to do this) and
try and fix from there.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net