Re: [LUG] Recipes of Ubuntu

Hi All

Thanks for the advice. Installed Lubuntu and found that it has installed the necessary drivers to get the wifi working!

Trying to install Mint Cinnamon and I get this output:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree   ÂÂ
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
Âcinnamon : Depends: cinnamon-screensaver (>= 3.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
      Depends: iso-flag-png but it is not installable
      Depends: gir1.2-xapp-1.0 but it is not installable
      Depends: xapps-common but it is not installable
      Recommends: cinnamon-bluetooth but it is not installable

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich