Re: [LUG] Carrington backup.

Guess we will have to wait and see, when rivers of fire (Arora) touch the ground, I wish you all the best of luck.

On 17 November 2016 at 08:40, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The high voltages generated are over long distances >10m. Smaller non-connected non-switched on backup sets should not be affected.
As for watching the sun - its bad for you eyes like reading it is bad for your brain
Tom te tom te tom