Re: [LUG] Carrington backup.

Needs something on the far end, and if we are down to cockroaches and fundamentalists that may take a long time to evolve.

I've been looking at point to point microwave links again, and they just seem to bridge the networks for couple of hundred pounds each end. Whether I've got line of sight achievable where I am is another matter.