Re: [LUG] Mouse Configuration/Blender

On 16/11/16 17:04, mr meowski wrote:
On 16/11/16 11:36, Tom wrote:
After much headbanging and screaming at the supermoon I have found this
may be a kernel bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1581088?comments=all
Well what happens if you boot one of your older kernels? Shouldn't be
hard to figure out which kernel(s) are affected. Have you tried one of
the bleeding edge kernels from mainline? (for testing this issue, I'm
not suggesting you run with it permanently...)

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/daily/current/

Cheers

Its a recent install so I've only got 3 kernels (4.4.0.45..47) which all have the problem

It looks like its there till 4.4.38 or thereabouts. Not sure I want to risk such a jump!

Tom te tom te tom