[LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

We are due to meet up next Saturday, 19th November. That is also the day for the Holsworthy carnival. However, that should not be a problem. The procession takes place in the evening.

However, the top section of the main car park will be closed for the fair, which is normally set up. The lower section of the car park is normally available, so that is what I use. Never had any problems.

So I look forward to a good meeting,

Neil