Re: [LUG] 3d Printing

I occasionally have the urge to build up my name on a lens cap.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, 14:04 Gordon Henderson, <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Richard Brown wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I will try to contact FabLab - thanks
>
> I don't mind the colour - green or brown is my favourite but it doesn't
> matter.
>
> I have looked at the PiHut one but I wanted to add a battery and also
> laptop drive. I don't think there is the space. Can you let me know the
> details. I will email you off-list. Thanks

There is also this:

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-7-touchscreen-display-frame

if you want something a bit more open.

You could mount a battery & small drive on that, but it would require some
DIY.

And of-course there are these:

https://www.pi-top.com

Gordon