Re: [LUG] 3d Printing

Hi All

Thanks for the reply.Â

I will try to contact FabLab - thanks

I don't mind the colour - green or brown is my favourite but it doesn't matter.Â

I have looked at the PiHut one but I wanted to add a battery and also laptop drive. I don't think there is the space. Can you let me know the details. I will email you off-list. Thanks

As ever Tom - very practical and recycling as well!

Thanks for all the help.

Rich