Re: [LUG] Powerbank PB 12000A and a Raspberry Pi

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the help. I am learning and I made a mistake in typing ah instead of mah. Now I have learnt one more thing aabout amp hours and milliamp hours.

Your advice Gordon is spot on. You gave it in a straight forward way that helped the understanding and also enabled me to actually Google and learn a bit more.

And thank you Mr Everett for pointing out my lack of appreciation for an m - it does make quite a difference doesn't it. Onwards and upwards - I'll be using solar panels next and understanding them!

Thanks guys.

Rich

On 17 October 2016 at 11:57, M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17/10/16 11:52, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, M. J. Everitt wrote:

>>> 12 Amp hours isn't unreasonable for these devices. I have a pair of
>>> 15,000 mAh Anker units. ie. 15 Amp hours.
>>>
>>> This:
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Double-Speed-Recharging/dp/B01JIWQPMW/
>>>

>>> Looks like a very good deal right now.
>>>
>>> Gordon
>>>
>> The joke was on the part number .. 12000Ah would indeed be a suitcase,
>> but nvm Gordon ...
>
> The part number in the URL is 12000mAh.
>
> Copied from the headline on the Amazon page:
>
>Â ÂEasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank (4 USB Ports)
>
> Now - I am dyslexic to a degree, but I can see the 'm' in both of them.
>
> Gordon

*points to the Subject line in the thread* ...

Kind regards

Richard Brown
07747 343637
http://gucu.org.uk/