Re: [LUG] Powerbank PB 12000A and a Raspberry Pi

On 17/10/16 08:28, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi

I am hoping to use this:

to power a Raspberry Pi and touchscreen. Is it going to be powerful enough please and what should I plug the Pi into. I have 5v0.5a, 5v1.3a, 5v1.0a and 5v2.1a.

Thanks for the help.

Rich
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
07747 343637

12000mAh I would hope .. else you're gonna be carrying round a very heavy suitcase!!!

Definitely the 2.1A port, and that may be a squeeze depending on the touchscreen (backlight) power consumption. This is why most vendor recommend now a 2.5A power supply plus, as peripheral usage can tip you over the balance if you're not careful.

MJE.
PS. Reply to your 3d stuff pending, in my Drafts!