Re: [LUG] OT: Email!

Totally agree with you about the instant delete thing. I don't think the op had a clue that was happening.

Rich

On 17 October 2016 at 10:06, Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OH! None of us had our brains in gear.

PS This happened at one of our sub-contractors a few years ago.
It not the spam thing that worries but the automatic delete bid so
there is no easily visible spam.
It took a site visit and about 7 minutes to solve, once our guy on their
site, corresponded with our office by their machine and at same time his
smart phone.

Thanks for your messages they trigger, a reminder to check settings.

On 17/10/2016 08:23, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The simplest answer is what sometimes escapes us! The op had simply
> clicked spam by mistake. He had sent his spam to delete on closing his
> outlook programme. So everytime he went to look there was nothing there.
> I asked him to leave his email app open and then sent him an email. Sure
> enough it was in spam!
>
> Thanks for all the help though.
>
> Rich
>

> --
> Kind regards
>
> Richard Brown
> 07747 343637
> http://gucu.org.uk/

OH! None of us had our brains in gear.

PS This happened at one of our sub-contractors a few years ago.
It not the spam thing that worries but the automatic delete bid so
there is no easily visible spam.
It took a site visit and about 7 minutes to solve, once our guy on their
site, corresponded with our office by their machine and at same time his
smart phone.

Thanks for your messages they trigger, a reminder to check settings.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald

Kind regards