Re: [LUG] Restore filesystem from Rsync backup

On 25/07/16 14:49, Julian Hall wrote:
On 25/07/16 14:14, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, Julian Hall wrote:

Hi All,

Two questions please. The first is hopefully easy. I've had to reinstall Mint 17.3 due to a failed update to Mint 18 (that's question 2). However I cannot get it to mount the Synology NAS, despite using exactly the same command as previously used (I had the fstab saved in a text file). When I tried sudo mount -a the two other internal drives mounted but the NAS gave this error:
Hi Gordon,

NAS problem solved. I'd changed router since making the backup of fstab and the IP had changed. Also nfs-common was not installed.

I still have the second query about restoring the filesystem from the rsync backup.

Kind regards,

Julian