Re: [LUG] More Scam Phone Calls

On 15/07/16 17:30, Tom wrote:

If you have the time and the inclination why not keep them as long as
possible? The more of us do that the less profit these thieves make and
the less incentive they have to do it.
Tom te tom te tom

Yes, I will try to get better at it. I have checked the phone number and a lot of people have had calls from it. Some have had some abusive language too once it was realised that their cover was blown. I wouldn't bother about that in the least.

This is only the first time I have had a go at answering a scam call. Just need more practice. Bring it on,

Neil