[LUG] Plymouth Uni

Do any of you work at Plymouth Uni, or have recently?

After years of agitating along the 'Why don't you use open source?' line I have been invited to discuss this with one of the IT honchos so would like to brief myself as well as I can first.

One thing would be to gauge the extent of PU's past involvement with open source (not much as far as I can see but ought to check) - it seems pretty much an MS shop. I know a little about desktop but not so much about server-scale admin - any obvious 'gotchas' or points to make about that?

BW

Rod

--
Rod Sheaff