Re: [LUG] Video about Superfast Cornwall

On 2016-06-14 15:55, Simon Waters wrote:

There was talk of FTTP, but I've not heard of anyone in Cornwall getting
it.

There is some FTTP around cornwall, St Agnes and Perranporth have it in some areas, I live in perranporth so have seen a few installs of both type. St Agnes even has FTTC and FTTP available in the same areas. At my place of work with have both types of connection. Normally use the FTTP connection
as its loads faster than the FTTC connection.

Regards

Andrew