Re: [LUG] Ras Pi Zero Motion Detection

Motion (the v4l capture programme) has kinda stopped development, and is likely to start to suffer bit-rot as packages move forward and incompatibilities surface. That said, it's a useful utility which I have in active use for now ...

If you're keen on video 'stuff' - take a look at OpenCV .. there is some motion-detection stuff in there, but its not for the faint-hearted. Probably a more sustainable solution going forward though ..

Just me 2cents :)
Regards,
Michael.