Re: [LUG] Cloud backup

My personal backup/archive solution is a mess and what really bugs me
is that my family members expect me to look after their media too!

I have a system where I rsync to a samba RAID1 server with lots of
space. Stuff that I really like (& I don't want to lose) I upload to
S3 with YYYY-MM-DD prefix. From time to time I actually bother to back
up my S3, just in case AWS goes out of business. ;)

I do intend to rsync the RAID1 server to a remote machine, one day. As
for versioning (archives) I do actually sometimes use git even for
images until I'm happy with the results.

Cheers,