Re: [LUG] Cornwall Tech Jam - Saturday 9th April - Pool Innovation Centre - 10am to 2pm

On 04/04/16 09:01, stephen.amor@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
   We will be running the Cornwall Tech Jam on Saturday 9th April at Pool Innovation
Centre from 10am to 2pm.

We aim to run the Jams from 10am to 2pm on the second Saturday of the month,
alternating between venues in the Redruth/Pool/Camborne area and the Bodmin area.

The Jams are for anyone whoâs interested in computing and technology. All ages are
welcome to attend to, from beginners to experts, to ask any questions or learn about
programming and how to interface computers to the physical world.
More information can be found here:
http://www.softwarecornwall.org/cornwalltechjamapr16/
It would be great to see some project you have been working on.  Please bring them
along.
All the best,
Steve.

I will be at the Torbay tech jam as i run that, but good luck with this, there is a link to the cornwall jam on the tech jam website, I think both events are gaining popularity lets just hope we inspire people to develop the skills they will need for the future.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net @zleap14
@zleap14  diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx