[LUG] Installing Distro and Dropbox

Hi Guys

I am trying to install Linux on a Thinkpad T420. The computer has a 120gb ssd and a 500gb hard drive replacing the dvd drive.

I am using the second hard drive to install Dropbox on. I use it for movies and GoPro footage editing.

My initial install was Ubuntu Mint but it kept crashing the Dropbox install. I couldn't access the applet or anything. Everytime I rebooted it would tell me Dropbox wasn't connected but when I reconnected it wouldn't connect. I reinstalled but this didn't work.

I'm going to install Mate today but before I do I thought I would ask for any recommendations on Linux installs and possible ideas on the Dropbox problem.

Thanks
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown