Re: [LUG] Cornwall meet ups?

The Meetup usually gets posted about 1 week before. It's normally in a wine bar called Vertigo, in Truro.

From: Katie Dumont <hifromkatie@xxxxxxxxx>;
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject: Re: [LUG] Cornwall meet ups?
Sent: Sun, Feb 14, 2016 5:04:46 AM

The social meet up sounds interesting, can't see anything on the website about it though, an I missing it?
Also is it suitable for children? We'd now need to bring our 9 month old amount, hence why a social sounds better than a meeting type thing. The lug in Bristol was reasonably kid friendly :-)

Katie