[LUG] Domains - opendevon.co.uk/.org.uk

I own the opendevon.co.uk and opendevon.org.uk domain names. As some might remember these were an attempt to get something going with local wiki's, forums, blogs, social stuff, etc. however it never happened.

The domains are up for renewal in 2 weeks time and I'm going to let them lapse unless anyone wants them. If you do then please get in-touch and have then transferred over to your own domain registrar.

The .com, .net and .org are all free right now too, so if you were keen you could have the set...

Cheers,

Gordon