Re: [LUG] shodan.io scanning ipv6 npt clients

There is no need to use the pools at all.

Red hat boxes use to default Redhat servers.

Just select some public servers from operators you trust and monitor them so you know if they disappear.

I use to have DNS aliases for the NTP servers I used, so I didn't need to reconfigure NTP is one was retired, just change one DNS record.