Re: [LUG] Nest/Hive thermostats.

Yes.Â

Programmable thermostats allow different temps at different times and on different days, which is something TRVs cannot offer (at least yet, but no doubt somebody will invent programmable TRVs, such is the wondrous variety of technology).

I favour a 7 day thermostat myself, with 4-6 time zones, each of which sets a different temperature. My weekend needs are quite different to my weekday.Â