Re: [LUG] Lets encrypt

I'd be more than happy to switch the DCGLUG website to HTTPS, but the bulk of the work is not in the TLS set-up, but in ensuring the content is correct. Mostly this involves bulk replacing "http:" with "https" in various contexts where the URL occurs, which is always a little tricker than you expect given how simple it seems conceptually.

If you are happy Paul I'll get started on it.