Re: [LUG] Youtube History

Something clever amounting to a browser that reads the page for you, lets whoever is sending things think they have been delivered and consumed, and only passes on to show to you those things it has not previously been told you generally don't like.

If it did a bit of random swapping - chaffing - with its cousins that would also be useful - passing 3rd party cookies about and collecting occasional individual elements out of context.

There is a traffic analysis problem there to generate.